Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PUBLISHED IN CLOTH, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!



THE FOREST FOR THE TREES

I went to the mail box this afternoon and saw my new issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors (March/April).  I was late getting this because I had decided to subscribe to receive it at home since BAM and Hobby Lobby did not carry it last month.  On the front cover was the sub-heading "Get Carving 60 Hand-Carved Reader Examples".  I had completed this challenge back in October, sent in my entry and posted on their gallery site.  Since I had not heard anything, I did not expect to see my carving featured!!!  I was so excited!




Here is a picture of the inside page of the magazine with my ink print of my carving on the right middle.  Below are the credits and if you look carefully you can read "Donna L. Wilkes Aiken, SC.   It is not seemly for someone of my age to be gloating so I won't, but I can't help sharing my news.  Please excuse my exuberance!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!