Thursday, April 5, 2012

SMALL HAUL OF VINTAGE SUPPLIES

UNLOADING THE TRUCK



I needed a small bike wheel to complete a project using a graphic (bicycle group photograph) that I snagged from The Graphics Fairy.  I am taking pictures of the project as it progresses, and if I can figure out how to use the linky thingy, I plan to post it on Karen's Brag Monday site.  Thinking where's the rust, I quickly took a bath and headed out to one of my favorite rust heavens.  He didn't have just a bike wheel -  had to get the whole little bike.  While there I picked up several yards of a well-used thick rope, a small floral arrangement metal basket, and the plastic gold frame.  I am sure there are some wonderful futures for these discarded treasures.  I am off to remove the wheels and see what other usable parts are left on the bike.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!