Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Drop It Or Swap It - A Jar!

Atlas jar, vintage lace, buttons, Frozen Charlotte, swap meetUp for a swap today is one of the Atlas jars I found recently.  Read here.

It cleaned up nicely.

It is a pint (I think!) about 6 inches high.

The jar has a glass top with a wire bale.




It is not embossed "Atlas", but does have the HA mark on the bottom.






It is filled with several yards of two different laces, a string of buttons, and a small Frozen Charlotte.  History of Frozen Charlottes here.









You may want to use the contents for a project.
















Or just use it as a display piece.

If you are interested, leave a comment.  

Remember to link to the Drop It Or Swap It Party at Tarnished Royalty.

See Ann for details if you are not a blogger, but would like to join the fun.  Find Ann here at Tarnished Royalty.

Last week I swapped my decorative hat for a vintage apron.

I will be making several of these jars for the Etsy shop and will be listing them this weekend.

I have old pillow tickings and vintage linens to list also.

Be sure to check it out and use the discount coupon below if you decide to buy an item or two.

See y'all!







Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA14

SHOP HERE! 








Follow Me on Pinterest

Drop It or Swap ItIvy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having fun swapping! I'm sure someone will want what you're swapping for the Frozen Charlotte! Those should also sell very well in your shop! Great idea...:)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore frozen Charlottes...What a great way to display them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get listing Donna, I'm in the mood to buy !!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!