Sunday, September 18, 2016

Quickies

fall decor, Rust-oleum Aqua, distressed painting, quick makeovers
What is it about blue and orange for fall?

When I am swimming each day, I look at an azure sky with the autumn leaves.

It makes me happy.







I gathered three victims for this quickies makeover this Sunday.

A pair of black iron arrows.

(Yes, I forgot to take a before pic before I painted the first coat - OOPS!)




A market basket.

HINT:  Rust-Oleum in Aqua.

















A desk organizer.













For extra interest for the iron arrows, they were sprayed first with cinnamon paint.











Market basket?

Check.













Arrows?  

Check.

Desk organizer?

Check.







Perfect with a prim pumpkin.












Of course, I distressed the arrows and desk organizer. 












Ready to point the way to FALLLLL!!!












Looks rusty to me.

















Great way to display.


















Look out for primitive pumpkins.















And one more pic for the road.









See y'all!









ETSY SHOP IS CLOSED








Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. I have that same desk organizer/spice rack painted in almost the same shade of blue! I'll be putting it on Etsy. You'll be putting yours in your booth I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Donna! These will probably go fast since the turquoise color family seems to be quite trendy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those arrows! Everything turned out great :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I thought I had to put my aqua things and paint away for Fall so thank you for reminding me that I don't! Your quickies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of blue and orange. These will be quick sellers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color! those arrows are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors together and the display. Even love the prim pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour you used, perfect all year round if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think of cool, crisp days with bright blue skies when I think of Fall. Smart color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that turquoise and it does look wonderful with orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cinnamon under the aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the aqua paint on those quickies!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!