Sunday, December 4, 2016

Quickies

quick paint projects, Rust-Oleum spray paint, Christmas
Are you ready?

Ready for red?

And green

And white?

And naturals?




All the colors of Christmas?

This little fellow is ready to show you how quick a quickie can be.




Take two decrepit kindergarten chairs.

















Add Rust-Oleum in red.



















Take one green lift top bench.
















Add leftover Rust-Oleum red paint.


















A perfect trio. 


















To put under your tree-o! 


















More Christmas popping up soon.




See y'all!
















ETSY SHOP IS CLOSED

 I will accept reserved listings if you see something in the blog posts you want.




Follow Me on Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Super Cute Donna. Have a great new week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this under a Christmas tree...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute
    I am never ready for Christmas
    I just keep dragging out more decorations all month
    I am home this morning and I have SNOW !!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and yes, they would look lovely under the tree. Just look at Santa's eyes ... he is afraid you will paint him too. I love the "much-loved" look of his clothes.
    Happy Christmas
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...that was a quickie! Did you get your tree up? Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little bench. Why am I drawn to boxes of all sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red ensemble. Happy December.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is popping up all around me too. I love the chairs. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!